Mom I’m hungry, can we get something to eat?
If you are traveling on the road this summer you are bound to hear the statement above. If you are like a lot of families you don’t want to have to stop at every rest stop to get something to eat for your children. It can be costly and probably not the most healthiest way to travel.
Here is a great list of 20 trip friendly snacks you want to make sure you have in your car or in your travel bag.
- Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers
- David Sunflower Seeds
- Milk Chocolate Coffee Beans
- Red Vines Twists
- Snyders Hanover Variety Pretzels
- Jack Links Beef Jerky Variety Pack
- Kind Nuts and Sea Salt Bars
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bar Variety Pack
- Annie’s Homegrown Variety Pack Fruit Snacks
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers and Cheese
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
- Larabars Mini Fruit and Nuts Bar
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers
- Keebler Cookies and Cheez-Its Variety Pack
- Fruit Roll-Ups Snacks
- Wheat Thin Whole Grain Crackers
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars
- Field Trip All Natural Beef Jerky
- Wonderful Pistachios